FOMO is everywhere – Ethereum, Ethereum, Ethereum, everyone is talking about it. While bitcoin funds have long been in vogue, it is up to Ethereum to develop a wide variety of derivatives.
Galaxy Digital deep in the ETH
Galaxy Digital is a renowned crypto mutual fund in the ecosystem. At the peak of 815 million US dollars, the fund participated in several financing rounds for large projects such as 1 Zoll or the ParaFi fund. After various investments, Galaxy Digital appears to want to focus on Ethereum in 2021.
Galaxy Digital is preparing to launch three Ethereum mutual funds, according to a document shared with its investors and dissected by our colleagues at TheBlock. As is so often the case, these products allow exposure to the ether price via a regulated financial product.
In practice, Galaxy Digital will not lead this project alone. Thus, the price is taken from the Bloomberg Galaxy Ethereum Index and the assets are secured by Gemini’s custody service.
The three proposed funds are as follows:
According to Galaxy Digital, investing in Ethereum is like investing in the entire ecosystem and the applications that make up it. The Fund specifically takes DeFi’s example to illustrate its remarks:
« Six decentralized finance apps are now valued at over $ 1 billion and have annual sales of up to $ 100 million. »
The race for institutions
Unfortunately, Galaxy Capital won’t be the only one betting on Ethereum in 2021. While Galaxy Digital’s products are slated for mid-February, the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) has now planned to launch a derivative of Ethereum on February 7th.
Both companies would therefore like to meet the growing demand for ether from institutional investors.
It remains to be seen whether Galaxy Digital will compete with CM, which already has an excellent reputation for derivatives based on cryptocurrency.
What is the most profitable cryptocurrency?
These are cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin. It is indeed the most profitable commodity today.
How does the value of a cryptocurrency increase?
The number of people using the currency that trust leads to more or fewer people using the currency, which of course also adds to the value of the asset. What defines the value of a cryptocurrency is therefore also its popularity.
How does Bitcoin gain in value?
Bitcoin, a volatile asset As with these other assets, Bitcoin’s value is determined by supply and demand in marketplaces. Economic operators always start offers to buy and sell at a price that they set based on their own analysis.
How to invest in Bitcoin in 2020
How do I invest in Bitcoin in 5 steps?
- Register with Bitcoin Trader using this link.
- Create an account on the broker platform.
- Fund your account.
- Select Bitcoin and click « Buy ».
- Open a Bitcoin trading position.
Which crypto should be bought in 2020?
6 cryptocurrencies to buy for 2020 and beyond
- Bitcoin (BTC) First of all, I’m not going to be original, but rather efficient. …
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) The success of Basic Attention Token never fluctuates from month to month. …
- Enjin Coin (ENJ) …
- Binance Coin (BNB) …
- Nexo (NEXO) …
- Ethereum (ETH)
Where can you buy cryptocurrency?
B-TOP 5 of the best websites to buy cryptocurrency in France
- Buy cryptocurrency on Binance. …
- Buy Bitcoins, Ethereum and Litecoin on Coinbase. …
- Coinhouse or the place of home of Bitcoin. …
- Buy bitcoins on Bitit. …
- Buy cryptocurrencies from VirWox.
What are the cryptocurrencies of the future?
Cryptocurrency: 7 virtual currencies will follow in 2021
- Bitcoin: the benchmark cryptocurrency. …
- Ethereum: the most widely used bitcoin and crypto challenger. …
- Binance Coin: The crypto that invites you to join the big leagues. …
- Ripple: much more than a crypto, a passport for decentralized finance.
How do I choose my cryptocurrency?
In which cryptocurrencies should be invested?
- The right reflexes for investing in cryptocurrencies.
- Know your investor profile.
- Give Bitcoin and Ethereum their place.
- Take a keen interest in the asset’s value proposition.
- Understand the underlying technology.
What is the future of bitcoin?
The proportion of stablecoins in the field is skyrocketing much more than the use of Ethereum or even Bitcoin, which fell between 2019 and 2020, dropping from a total of $ 772 billion to $ 740 billion.
What are the best cryptocurrencies?
What are the best cryptocurrencies of the year?
- Bitcoin – cryptocurrency No. 1. …
- Ethereum – cryptocurrency No. 2. …
- Ripple – Cryptocurrency No. 3. …
- Bitcoin Cash – cryptocurrency No. 4. …
- Litecoin – cryptocurrency No. 5. …
- Cardano – cryptocurrency no.6 …
- NEO – cryptocurrency no.7 …
- 1- Go to the Alvexo online trading platform:
Which crypto for 2021?
|Surname, surname||Market capitalization||Number in circulation|
|Ethereum (ETH)||+ 134 billion euros||114 M.|
|Ripple (XRP)||+ 10.3 billion euros||45.4 billion|
|Bitcoin Cash (BCH)||over EUR 6.9 billion||18.6 M.|
|Tether (USDT)||more than 50.5 billion euros||24 billion|
Which cryptocurrency will explode?
|Cryptocurrency||Price ($)||Variation over the year|
|Bitcoin (BTC)||7.539||+ 96.16%|
|Ethereum (ETH)||132.9||– 5.62%|
|Ripple (XRP)||0.19||– 46.39%|
|Litecoin (LTC)||42.3||+ 32.29%|
Where can you invest on the 2021 stock exchange?
|Name [code]||Capgemini [GAP]|
|Change over 1 year (1)||+ 10%|
|Course about BNA 2021 (2)||15.7|
|Yield 2021 (3)||1.5%|