Public participation in online commerce accelerated to unprecedented levels in 2020. This is the view of Dany Mawas, Regional Director at INFINOX (www.INFINOX.com), a leading CFD trading broker with an international presence and market knowledge, who explains that along with other heavyweights in the industry, Oakhaven Capital, we believe this Trend is due to new paradigm thinking in the industry. This includes the support of the markets from the Federal Reserve Banks (FED), the understanding that the FED and all developed market central banks (DM) will keep interest rates low indefinitely, the belief that cryptocurrencies are the future, and the inevitable Decline in the dollar.
Mawas adds that it is important for traders to take into account that history is full of examples of new paradigms, most of which are self-imploding. « As such, it is vital for traders to make sure they have the right broker who will empower them to make the best decisions and be there for them when needed. »
“In the last five years I’ve worked in the African region, I’ve found that a lot of beginners are only interested in whether they are offering welcome bonuses or starting bonuses,” he says. « As a result, the majority of brokers operating in Africa attract clients by almost exclusively marketing their ‘welcome bonuses’ without being able to offer their clients the support they need. »
For this reason, when looking for an online trading broker, it is important to consider all of the trading services offered by the broker. Alongside this, the most important thing should be the quality of the broker’s services and advertising (i.e., trading costs).
To help traders find the best broker to meet and exceed their needs, and to ensure they are proficient in online trading, Mawas lists the following pointers to consider:
Education is Key: The concept of online trading has always painted a glamorous picture of people who are able to make money simply by following a few trading rules. It is important to note, however, that this is not the case and, as with any job from any industry, trading is not for everyone. To be successful in trading, it is important to educate yourself and to have enough time to optimize your chances of success. Here, great customer support and great trading services, such as broker-provided educational portals, are important elements to consider especially for newbies to the industry.
Is your broker easy to contact: If you are trading and have any doubts about your current broker, take a moment to consider how easy it is to contact them over the phone and how long it will take to respond to an E -Mail replies. While it may be nice to get a starting bonus, future success in trading lies in promoting a reliable and safe trading environment. Your broker should provide you with all the necessary support and trading tools necessary for long-term profitability.
Premium customer support and excellent services are central corporate values at INFINOX. According to the latest INFINOX internal study, it takes the company up to 10 seconds to return a call and less than 20 minutes to answer a customer inquiry via email. This is of particular importance given the current global pandemic. Making sure you can contact your broker in record time is critical to trading success and security.
Are the trading platforms offered free of charge and reliably? Look for brokers that provide access to free and reliable trading platforms on both mobile and desktop that allow you to access Forex, Stocks, Crypto, Indices, Commodities, Futures and ETFs. At INFINOX we offer MT4, MT5 and IX Social – an app with which you can access an exclusive community made up of signal providers, providers of trading strategies and traders. With the app itself, you can follow demanding traders and top performers, learn from them, interact with them and trade directly through the app. Other services include card pattern recognition services, start-up and new deposit bonuses, VPS, free use of EAs and Algos, and premium customer support, including excellent customer support, fast payouts and proactive support teams.
Future financial prosperity in these digitally shaped times lies in online trading. By partnering with the right broker, traders can be sure that their interests are at the fore of the relationship every time. And that’s exactly what we do at INFINOX, ”concludes Mawas.
Distribution by the APO Group on behalf of INFINOX Capital.
Contact details on behalf of INFINOX:
Tel .: +2721 023 0440
Cell: +2778 792 3281
How do I choose a broker to trade online?
About Infinox: INFINOX (www.INFINOX.com) is an award-winning and market-leading online trading platform. INFINOX was founded in 2009 with the vision of delivering a customer-centric trading experience and offers its customers premium service in a range of asset classes. We empower traders and help them gain access to markets so they can trade forex, stocks, indices, commodities and futures. with our fast, efficient and reliable trading technology.
How Much Money Do Stockbrokers Make Per Year?
We strive to provide excellent service to our customers and we have a dedicated multilingual support team available 24 hours a day, 5 days a week. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced trader, INFINOX has the relevant tools to get you started and improve your trading strategies. We offer instant funding options and the ability to withdraw your money quickly.
What is the best trading platform for beginners?
Our London based operations in Africa are authorized and regulated by the Securities Commission of the Bahamas (SCB), registration number SIA-F188.
- Africanews offers its readers content from the APO Group as a service, but does not edit the articles contained therein
- Narrow down your preferred trading or investment products and check out what different stock brokers have in store. If you are looking to invest in mutual funds in a few months, you need to make sure that the stock broker you choose has mutual funds as one of the investment products.
- But how much can they earn? According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), the median wage for stock brokers and other sales agents selling stocks, commodities, and other financial services was $ 62,270 in 2019. 1 The lowest 10% in this area earned less than $ 35,320.
- NerdWallets Best Online Stock Brokers For Beginners In January 2021
- Merrill Edge.
- E * TRADE.
- TD Ameritrade.
What should I look for in an online broker?
SoFi Active Investing.
- Interactive broker IBKR Lite.
- Zack’s trade.
- You invest from J.P. Morgan.
- Ally Invest.
- 7 things to look for in an online broker
- Do the broker’s ideals match my investment strategy?
- What are the broker’s trading fees?
Where should I invest money to get good returns?
Does the broker offer banking services?
- Do you offer investment advice?
- Does the broker offer research tools?
- What can I invest in with this broker?
- What kind of customer service options do they have?
- Here is a look at the top 10 investment opportunities Indians are looking at while saving for their financial goals.
- Direct equity. …
- Equity funds. …
- Debt funds. …
What’s the Best Stock Advisor?
|National Pension System (NPS) …||Public Provident Fund (PPF) …|
|Bank time deposit (FD) …||Savings program for seniors (SCSS) …|
|Real estate.||Best stock advisor|
|Best for||1. Motley Fool Stock Advisor|
What is the Best Stock Advice Website?
📈 Stick Picks & amp; Yield: 543% vs. 109% S & amp; P.
- 2. Motley Fool Rule Breaker
- Growth stocks. Yield: 347% vs. 99% S & amp; P.
- 3. Zacks Investment Research
- Stock research
- Here are the best websites to find out if you are looking for investment advice.
- Motley Fool stock advisor. When you’re ready to buy individual stocks, consider The Motley Fool’s Stock Advisor. …
- Morning star. …
- Stock Rover. …
Which Broker is Good for Trading?
|Investopedia. …||Zacks. …||I’m looking for Alpha. …|
|estate agents||request recall||1|
Can i trade without a broker?
How do I start trading?
- Angel broking
- Open account
- With SEBI you will soon be able to invest directly in BSE, NSE without a broker. India’s online retail industry has seen a rapid rise, according to a report released by HDFC Securities in March 2019. … It has been reported that SEBI is considering granting direct market access (DMA) to retail investors.
- How to trade stocks
- Open a brokerage account.
- Set a stock trading budget.
- Learn how to use market orders and limit orders.
Should I get a broker?
Practice with a virtual trading account.
How do I choose a broker?
Measure your returns using a suitable benchmark.
- Keep your perspective.
- Reduce risk by gradually building positions.
- Ignore « hot tips »
- Do you need a broker? To make investments like buying a sale of stocks, you need a broker. Brokers are specially licensed to trade on stock exchanges. However, you can choose how much service and support you want from your broker by choosing either a full service broker or a discount broker.
- How to choose a stockbroker
- Decide where to invest. …
- Check the cost carefully. …
- Decide what to expect from your stockbroker. …
Who are the best online brokers?
Understand How Your Stock Broker Works. …
- Be cynical about the frills. …
- All-on-one isn’t always the answer. …
- Are you looking for a flexible and convenient service. …
- Make sure you like the service.
- NerdWallets Best Online Stock Trading Broker January 2021
- Merrill Edge.
- E * TRADE.
- TD Ameritrade.
What does a broker cost?
Which is the best broker to trade online?
Interactive broker IBKR Lite.
- Zack’s trade.
- The average fee per transaction with a full service broker is $ 150. This is much lower than in the past, but still much higher than discount brokers, where a transaction costs around $ 10 on average. With a full-service broker, you pay a premium for research, training, and advice.